Reporting to the Board are the following five committees:
- Professional Rugby Committee, with responsibility for all matters relating to “on field” activities of the Connacht Professional Team, Team Management and Academy.
- Club & Community Committee, with responsibility for all matters relating to the club & community game in the province.
- Commercial Committee, with responsibility for maximising the commercial and marketing potential of Connacht Rugby across all levels of the game.
- Operations Committee, with responsibility for all operational and human resource matters, including the work undertaken by the stadium committee and facilities working group.
- Finance, Audit & Risk Committee, with responsibility for the effective review and monitoring of organisational risk, effective financial management and reporting and compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
Connacht Rugby operates eight Sub-Committees that fall under the Connacht Rugby Committee. They are:
- Competition Sub-Committee
- Disciplinary Sub-Committee
- Women's Sub-Committee
- College's Sub-Committee
- Referee's Sub-Committee
- Age Grade Sub-Committee
- Youth Sub-Committee
- Schools Sub-Committee