Due to the status red weather warning, our Club & Community Forum has been postponed until next Monday, October 23 at 7.30pm in the Connacht Rugby Offices at the Sportsground.

Our scheduled Stage 2 modules that were scheduled for tonight have also been postponed with a future date to be confirmed.

Related

IRFU publishes return to rugby summary roadmap