As the team prepare for our big Champions Cup play-off semi-final showdown with Northampton Saints at Franklin’s Gardens this Saturday (4pm), we’re preparing for a possible play-off final at the Sportsground on Friday, May 26, at 7.45pm.
Should we progress to the final, tickets will be released as follows:
- 9am – Sunday 21st – 48 hour priority access begins for 2016 / 2017 Season Ticket Holders
- 9am – Tuesday 23rd – 24 hour priority access begins for 2017 / 2018 Season Ticket Holders
- 9am – Wednesday 24th – Pending availability, any remaining tickets will go on general sale
The following process will be in place to give Season Ticket Holders priority access to tickets. This process has been implemented by our ticketing partner, Tickets.ie, and is the only method for issuing these tickets.
- It will be the responsibility of each account holder, rather than each individual Season Ticket Holder, to avail of the tickets. If a friend or family member is the account holder for your Season Ticket, please contact them before the semi-final to ensure they are aware of the correct procedure to purchase the play-off final tickets.
- As up to 20% of the ground must be made available to away fans, we cannot guarantee every person their preferred position. Tickets will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For the first 48 hours, 2016/17 Season Tickets Holders are entitled to one ticket – in the same section and price category of their Season Ticket.
- For the following 24 hours, pending availability, all 2017/18 Season Ticket Holders are entitled to one ticket in the section of their Season Ticket. If a 2016/17 Season Ticket Holder has renewed into a different area for 2017/2018, the ticket will be in their 2016/17 location. If your allocated section is full, you will be offered first priority in a different section.
- Every Season Ticket Account Holder will be issued a one-time use priority access code on Sunday morning at 9am. This will remain active until 9am on Tuesday morning.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please note that this is a one-time use code. If a friend or family member has purchased your ticket under his/her account, they must claim your ticket during this one-time opportunity. If you have an allocation of 4 tickets on your account and you only purchase 1 ticket, you will not be able to claim your other 3 tickets at a later point. Please make sure to purchase all the tickets you want in one transaction.
Example ticketing scenarios:
- You are a Season Ticket Holder with just one ticket attached to your account. Simply use your priority access code to claim your allocated ticket.
- You are a Season Ticket Holder with multiple tickets attached to your account. It is important to reach out to the other ticket holders on your account. You will receive the priority access code but it will only work for one transaction. If every ticket holder on the account requires a ticket, you must purchase all of the play-off final tickets in one transaction.
- You are a Season Ticket Holder but a friend or family member purchased the ticket and it is under their account. You are still entitled to a ticket but please ensure you reach out to the account holder and inform them to include your ticket in their order.