The Connacht U18 Girls management team have made nine changes to their starting XV for tomorrow's interprovincial round robin finale with Ulster in Belfast.
Fraser Gow's side picked up their first win of the campaign over Munster last week, and like the Women they have one more game to play before the semi-finals in two weeks time.
Hannah Gullane has been named as captain at full-back, with Alana Roche and Avril Deely completing the back three on the wings. Maeve Muldoon and Fodhla Ni Bhraonain are paired together at centre, with scrum-half Aisling Browne and out-half Caoimhe Geraghty completing the backs.
The pack is led by a front row of Mary McLoughlin, Molly Ager and Aimee Kelly, while there's a start in the second row for Faith Oviawe who scored a try in last week's victory. She partners fellow lock Mollie Starr, and the lineup is completed by Katelyn Bourke, Hannah Johnston and Leah Hogarty.
Kick-off is at 1pm tomorrow with the Women's tie against Ulster to follow at 3.30pm. CONNACHT U18 GIRLS V ULSTER (1pm @ Queen's Sport Belfast, Saturday 31 August)
1. Mary McLoughlin (Westport RFC)
2. Molly Ager (Claremorris Colts RFC)
3. Aimee Kelly (Buccaneers RFC)
4. Mollie Starr (Portumna RFC)
5. Faith Oviawe (Buccaneers RFC)
6. Katelyn Bourke (Ballina RFC)
7. Hannah Johnston (Sligo RFC)
8. Leah Hogarty (Ballinasloe RFC)
9. Aisling Browne (Westport RFC)
10. Caoimhe Geraghty (Corinthians RFC)
11. Alana Roche (Oughterard RFC)
12. Maeve Muldoon (Ballinasloe RFC)
13. Fodhla Ni Bhraonain (Corinthians RFC)
14. Avril Deely (Ballinasloe RFC)
15. Hannah Gullane (c) (Ballinasloe RFC)
16. Emily Gavin (Ballinasloe RFC)
17. Zara Grehan (Ballinasloe RFC)
18. Aisling Hahessy (Claremorris Colts RFC)
19. Hannah Coen (Creggs RFC)
20. Rachel Larkin (Ballinasloe RFC)
21. Olivia Haverty (Portumna RFC)
22. Meghan Walsh (Connemara RFC)
23. Katie Hogan (Westport RFC)