The Ireland Women’s rugby team will host a two match series in November, welcoming the USA on the 12th
and Japan on the 20th
We are looking forward to once again having the opportunity to support our team after over 18 months of matches taking place behind closed doors.
Friday 12th November 2021 KO 19.15 Ireland Women v USA Women
Saturday 20th November 2021 KO 15.00 Ireland Women v Japan Women
The venue will be the RDS, which is set to become the new home for the Ireland Women’s squad.
We want to ensure that our players get the best ‘welcome back’ and housewarming gift that we can provide, which is as many of their supporters cheering them on as possible.
To help fill the stadium and turn it into the normal cauldron of noisy support for our Women’s team, there are a number of special ticket offers on sale via Ticketmaster here. Tickets are priced at €10 for stand, €7 for terrace, €5 for schoolboy/girl and €25 for Family Stand (2 adults, 2 kids). There is also a buy one, get one half price offer on all adult tickets.
We are also offering bus subsidies for clubs looking to bring a number of supporters to the matches.
If a club purchases 20 tickets or over, a subsidy of €200 will be offered.
If a club purchases 40 tickets or over, a subsidy of €400 will be offered.
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions that apply to this offer:
- There are a limited number of bus subsidies available and will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
- The subsidy is available to all rugby clubs/schools who have complied with IRFU Safeguarding Standards.
- Any club interested in applying for the subsidy must show proof of purchase of the required number of tickets.
- To apply for the subsidy, clubs must be situated at least 40kms from the RDS.
- All buses booked must be exclusively for those travelling to a Women’s Autumn International.
- Subsidy payment will only be given to clubs/schools who received approval in advance of the relevant match (see below)
How to Apply
- Step 1: Club should purchase match day tickets online via Ticketmaster.
- Step 2: Contact the IRFU (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance of the match and let us know your intention to apply for the bus subsidy. Email the Ticketmaster group booking confirmation to IRFU as proof of purchase of match day tickets (minimum 20 tickets, multiple group booking confirmation emails can be used as proof of purchase, e.g. if two clubs are sharing the same bus). You will be notified by IRFU via email of approval before the match takes place. No requests will be considered after a match has taken place.
- Step 3: Club pays the bus hire company for travel
- Step 4: Post-match – the Club must send/email a copy of the bus hire invoice/receipt to the IRFU as proof of travel, along with the Ticketmaster group booking confirmation email as proof of tickets purchased. All requests for the subsidy payment must be received by 15th December 2021.
- Step 5: IRFU reimburse the club the sum agreed.