Would you like to help shape the future of Irish Rugby?
Applications are now open for vacancies on the IRFU Youth Council, for further information on the work of the Youth Council, please see our terms of reference below.
The aim of the programme is to advocate for and on behalf of all youth and ensure there is a range of opportunities youth can have their voices heard.
Candidates should be an active member in their rugby club, must be aged 16-25 and must be committed and passionate about youth rugby.
Candidates are being recruited from Connacht, Ulster and Munster. COMMITMENTS
- At least 1 hour per week working on Youth Council Projects (further commitments may be needed at weekends)
- Attend meetings up to 4 times a year
- Report to Spirit officers in each province
- Present and report to national committees as well as provincial committees
- Youth Council members may be asked to assist at other IRFU events
- Liaise with clubs and club officers to organise Youth Council events
Please complete the attached application form HERE
and email to email@example.com
Candidates will be contacted by the Co-ordinator to set up an interview.
Should the applicant meet the criteria conditions the candidate will be invited to attend regular meetings.
The closing date for applications is strictly 1pm, 4t h