Job Title – Administrator, Club & Community
The Administrator will have responsibility for the administration of Club & Community programmes and activities within the province. They will work closely with the Coach Development Manager, Club Support Manager and the Rugby Participation Manager.
The Administrator’s responsibilities will include:
- Provide administration support in the delivery of all Club & Community Rugby Programmes.
- Schedule and manage resources for Club & Community workshops/courses.
- Maintain up to date club and player database and update the Branch Year Book & Clubhouse annually with details of officials, officers and key contacts.
- Issue notifications and publish details of courses/workshops to clubs/schools
- Prepare and issue agenda for all Branch meetings in conjunction with relevant committee chairmen/secretaries
- Responsible for the provision of administration services to the Connacht Branch Committees including the AGM, Connacht Branch Executive Committee, Connacht Branch Rugby Committee
- Administration of Age Registration Cards / Club Support Scheme / Insurance / Affiliation Fees
- Provide administration support for Coach Development Department in the following areas
- Course administration for coaching courses Stage 1-3 workshops and seminars
- Maintain and update the coach data on the IRFU EMS system
- Be point of contact for club for course and coach accreditation queries
- Liaise with the accounts department in relation to coaching courses finances
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO/Domestic Rugby Manager from time to time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Project Management Skills
- Well-developed time-management skills, including the ability to set and meet deadlines and to prioritise work
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Strong computer literacy skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & website administration
- 3-5 years administration experience
The successful candidate will receive a remuneration package commensurate with this responsibility. This position is being offered on a fixed term two (2) year contract
For the full job description, click here.
Please email your Curriculum Vitae (in confidence) with a covering letter (of no more than one page) to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Monday, 6th March 2017 at 4.00pm.
Connacht Rugby is an equal opportunities employer.