Connacht Rugby is inviting applications for the role of HR Officer/Office Manager. Reporting to the Head of Operations, this role involves the management of the Connacht Rugby office, providing HR support in relation to the Recruitment & Selection process, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Performance Management, and the management the office environment. The successful candidate will be located in Connacht Rugby’s headquarters in Galway
This position is being offered on a full-time, 3 year fixed-term contract basis.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a recognised degree or diploma in a business discipline;
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the role of HR Officer;
- Be Member of the Chartered Institute of Professional Development (CIPD);
- Have good knowledge of employment legislation and current HR practices;
- Have excellent attention to detail and excellent organisation skills are essential;
- Be a Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Have a good knowledge of MS Office packages
- A Post Graduate Diploma/MA in Human Resources Management or equivalent qualification is desirable.
For a full job description, please click here.
To apply, please send you CV to Eoin Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org or to Eoin Ward, HR Department, IRFU, 10/12 Lansdowne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
The closing date for applications is strictly 13:00 on Friday, 1st May 2015.