The programme, which will offer modules on Self Learning, Authentic Leadership Under Pressure, Leading Teams and Leading Change will be offered across four weekends during the course of the 2018/19 season.
The aim of the programme is to support the development of next generation leaders who can reinforce the culture of volunteering and assist clubs in developing a 'best practice' approach.
There are 20 places available on this programme and successful candidates will be invited to interview the week of the 20th August. A short-listing process will be held to select applicants for interview.
The programme will take place in Johnstown House Hotel, Enfield, Co. Meath on the following dates:
Please complete the attached application form and email it to Anne Marie Hughes
The closing date for applications is strictly 1pm on Friday 27th July 2018.
Spirit of Rugby: Leadership Development Programme
• Exploring who you are as a leader
• Your personal values and natural modus operandi
• What does performance leadership mean to you?
• Benefits of authenticity - how do you measure up?
• Developing your leadership coaching skills
Authentic Leadership Under Pressure
• Understanding the impact of pressure on behaviours and performance
• Understanding the effect of pressure in the way which you think and behave and how you can become more resilient as a leader - maintain high levels of performance for longer
• Personal branding - how do you communicate in an authentic manner and how do you maintain this under pressure
• Factors which enhance team performance
• How to meet the unique demands and needs of each individual to enhance team performance
• Identifying the fundamental stages of team development and how to fast track this
• Building effective relationships with stakeholders/support networks
• Empowering others to lead and follow in equal measure
• Understand people's varying response to change
• Take theory into action and managing conflict
• Coaching and leading your team through change
• Choosing the right communication techniques
• Negotiating for win-win and developing productive partnerships