Next season there'll be a new-look Season Plan for our Youths & Schools players.
Some of our Club & Community team have been explaining the changes, and why our next generation will benefit from it.
A summary of the video below:
End of Season Festivals:
- Activities are structured into 6-7 months, allowing players to play more regularly
- Introduction of a mid-season break (6/7 weeks)
- Additional structures added, end of season festivals, participation games and talent development blocks
- Takes place at final stages for clubs and schools
- Allows inclusion for players who are not involved in cups or plates
- 5 participation games have been introduced into next season, bringing more regular games
- Allows inclusion for all players and gives everyone a chance to have fun and experiment with their skills
In Connacht there’s #StrengthInCommunity #GrassrootsToGreenShirts
Click the button below to be directed to our YouTube channel. Don't forget to subscribe for more videos like this!