We are delighted to confirm that a limited number of tickets are now on sale for this Saturday's Vodafone Women's Interprovincial Series fixture between Connacht and Leinster at The Sportsground (k/o 2.45pm).
This is a really exciting milestone for Connacht Rugby because, for the first time since February 2020, we are giving every supporter the chance to purchase a ticket to a rugby game at the stadium.
Here's all you need to know:
What's the capacity of the ground?
As per current Government guidelines The Sportsground will be limited to 500 spectators.
What tickets are available:
Tickets are on sale via the link below on a first-come first-served basis. We're expecting huge interest so book your spot before it's too late. According to current guidelines and to maximise the space available, tickets will be sold in groups of 2’s or 4’s.
For those that wish to purchase two tickets, your options are:
For those that wish to purchase four tickets (limited availability), your options are:
- 2 adults
- 1 adult + 1 junior
- 4 adults
- 3 adults + 1 junior
- 2 adults + 2 juniors
- 1 adult + 3 juniors
How much are tickets?
€10 for adults / €5 for juniors (U16s)
What will be different?
Quite a bit actually! We've made a number of changes to ensure you can watch the game in a safe environment.
- Gates are open from 1.45pm and we would strongly encourage you to arrive at the ground as early as possible.
- All groups MUST arrive together and enter the stadium at the same time via the Clan Stand entrance. If your group’s tickets are scanned at separate times, you risk not gaining entry to The Sportsground.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- On your e-ticket you will be designated a ‘zone’, and upon arrival to the ground please follow directions from staff. To ensure safe social distancing please enjoy the game from this area.
- There will be no smoking in any part of The Sportsground. Those who wish to smoke must exit the stadium and will not be allowed re-entry.
- Look out for signs from our health & wellbeing partners Laya Healthcare which will direct you to the nearest sanitisation station.