Corrib RFC are an ambitious and rapidly growing club on the border of Galway and Mayo 20 minutes from Galway City, we are currently seeking expressions of interest for the position of Coach 1st & 2nd Teams.
- Relevant IRFU Coaching Training and experience in coaching at similar levels.
- The ability to deliver a structured, targeted training plan to develop the senior team and achieve the goal of promotion to J1A next season. The drive to develop an understanding of the culture within the club and building a sense of respect and buy in from the entire squad, supported by excellent communication skills and abilities in people management.
- A keen eye on player development, recruitment and retainment. Confidence in communicating with members of the Management Team and Executive Committee to ensure that a proactive approach is taken in this task.
- Communicate with the coaching team of the u18.5s to assist in building the connection between the squads and providing a pathway for development through the system.
- Possess a good knowledge of the Junior Rugby Community in Connacht and be able to network with all relevant parties in the interest of Corrib RFC.
- Strong Technical and Tactical understanding of rugby.
- Good Communication and Player Management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Stage 3 IRFU Coaching Award.
- Previous coaching experience.
Please click on this link to submit your expression of interest;
If you require further information please don't hesitate to contact our secretary Laura Lee: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is Wednesday the 20th of April.