Monivea RFC would like to invite applications for the position of Head Coach or Player Coach for the upcoming 2022/2023 season.
- Relevant IRFU Coaching Training and experience in coaching at similar levels.
- The ability to deliver a structured, targeted training plan to develop our men’s team and achieve the goal of promotion to AIL rugby next season.
- Player and Coach development, recruitment, and retainment. Confidence in communicating with members of the Management Team and Club Committee to ensure that a proactive approach is taken in this task.
- Good knowledge of Junior Rugby in Connacht and the ability to network with all relevant parties in the interest of Monivea RFC.
- Strong Technical and Tactical understanding of rugby.
- Good Communication and Player Management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Stage 3 IRFU Coaching Award or equivalent.
- Previous coaching experience.
The deadline for applications is Friday 20th May.
Please use the link provided to submit your expression of interest.
If you require further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us: email@example.com