Secretary Age Grade Rugby Committee
Role and Purpose
• Ensure information is cascaded throughout Age Grade Rugby in Connacht.
• Prepare agendas in consultation with the Chair of Age Grade and the C&C Department.
• Minute meetings and circulate the draft minutes to all Age Grade Committee Members, CCRC & C&C Chairman.
• To circulate agendas and minutes of all meetings.
• To co-ordinate the Women’s Rugby review forums in consultation with the Chair and Co-Ordinator of the Club and Community Rugby Committee.
• Support the Chair to ensure the Age Grade Rugby game is progressing towards achieving Connacht Rugby’s Plan on a Page & IRFU strategic objectives relating to the development of Age Grade Rugby.
• Support the Chair to ensure the Age Grade Rugby committee and any of its sub committees are operating effectively and to best practice.
• Develop and enhance the relationship between the Clubs and Schools.
• Report on the performance of the Age Grade Rugby Committee verses its key performance indicators (KPI’s) on a monthly & annual basis to the Club and Community Committee.
• Ensure all communication with external bodies including the IRFU is consistent with the policies set out by the Board of Connacht Rugby and is approved by the CCRC.
• Attendance at all Age Grade Rugby Committee meetings which shall meet at least 4 times per Season.
• Occasional attendance at Minis, Youths & Schools Committee meeting as deemed appropriate.
• Attendance the Bi-Monthly Club & Community Rugby Forum meetings when the Chair of Age Grade is unable to attend.
• Attendance at the Women’s Rugby Review Forum’s.
The Secretary Age Grade Rugby Committee shall have the relevant experience and demonstrates a number of the key competencies listed below:
• Strategic Planning
• Project management
• Organisational change management
Term of Office is for an initial three-year period with the opportunity to seek a second term of three years based on terms & conditions set out by Connacht Rugby’s Governance & Nominations Committee.
Note: - This is a voluntary role and it will not be remunerated.
Closing date is Friday 13th September and applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.