• Ensure information is cascaded throughout Mini Rugby in Connacht.
• Prepare agendas in consultation with the Chair and the C&C Department.
• Minute meetings and circulate the draft minutes to all Mini clubs, Committee Members & CCRC.
• To circulate agendas and minutes of monthly and End of Year Meetings.
• Report on strategic & operational performance of the Mini Boys & Girls Rugby Committee to the Age Grade Committee.
• Support the Chair to ensure the Mini Rugby game is progressing towards achieving Connacht Rugby’s Plan on a Page & IRFU strategic objectives relating to the development of Girls & Boys Mini Rugby.
• Support the Chair to ensure the Mini Rugby committee and any of its sub committees are operating effectively and to best practice.
• Develop and enhance the relationship between the Clubs and Schools.
• Report on the performance of the Mini Rugby Committee verses its key performance indicators (KPI’s) on a monthly & annual basis.
• Ensure all communication with external bodies including the IRFU is consistent with the policies set out by the Board of Connacht Rugby and is approved by the CCRC.
• Attendance at all Mini Rugby Committee meetings which shall meet at least 4 times per Season.
• Attendance at all Age Grade Committee meeting as they arise.
• Attendance the Bi-Monthly Club & Community Rugby Forum meetings when the Chair of Mini is unable to attend.
The Secretary Mini Rugby Committee shall have the relevant experience and demonstrates a number of the key competencies listed below:
• Strategic Planning
• Project management
• Organisational change management
Term of Office is for an initial three-year period with the opportunity to seek a second term of three years based on terms & conditions set out by Connacht Rugby’s Governance & Nominations Committee.
Applicants should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of Friday 23rd August.
Note: - This is a voluntary role and it will not be remunerated.