A small sided game where an even number of players play touch rugby. In this game players can pass in any direction
• Players should be running beyond the ball into space and moving into space once they pass.
• All types of passes should be used including kick passes to take advantage of offside support.
• Encourage creativity by looking ahead of the ball to see space behind.
• Game should encourage special awareness with a big advantages for those in space communicating.
• Important to encourage quick transition from any turnover, heads up, attacking space.