Encouraging our players to use evasion when the attack will lead to a fast paced, highly skilled, enjoyable game where the ball will constantly be in play with lots of scores and involvement for the players.
Key factors for coaches:
• Ball in two hands and running on balls of the feet.
• Step hard off the outside foot to change direction.
• Accelerate past the defender.
• For coaches, look to play fun games that involve chasing and catching with fast changes of direction.
• Encourage players to run at “spaces not faces”.