A small sided game where an even number of players play touch rugby. In this game players can pass in any direction. They can also score on any side but cannot score on the same side two times in a row. When players are touched, they must pass the ball.
• Players should be running beyond the ball into space and moving into space once they pass.
• All types of passes should be used including kick passes to take advantage of offside support.
• Encourage creativity by looking ahead of the ball to see space behind.
• Game should encourage spacial awareness with massive advantages for those in space communicating.
• Important to encourage quick transition from any turnover, heads up, attacking space.