A game where players can work on catching, kicking, teamwork and special awareness.
• The coach divides the group into two teams. Where each team is aiming to get to 10 points first.
• The team with the ball, kick the ball over the middle line above head height and land it inside the square for a point. If it iskicked out the opposition score but if its caught nobody scores.
• If the ball is caught, the catcher must pass the ball backwards to a teammate who must take their kick all in a 6 second time limit or they risk loosing a point.
• This means the game will run quickly and will encourage players to act under pressure
• To challenge the players, introduce a second pass or reduce the time they have to kick