A reduced activity where players can work on their tackle technique and offload skills.
• 5 Tacklers set out in a semi-circle. Each tackler on their knees.
• Groups of 3 players start to run around the semi-circle, being tackled and offloading to support players.
• Players on knee can have outside arm up, encouraging the player on the ball to run on outside of tackler.
• Encourage players on the ball to use a small sidestep and run to the side of the tackler who is on his knees.
• Starting with players on knees encourages a good low tackle with safe technique.