A fun game where players try to get ten passes in a row while the opposition try to intercept before they get to ten.
Key Factors for:
• Keep numbers small to start for plenty of activity and involvement.
• Players can pass the ball in any direction to their teammates.
• If the ball hits the ground or defenders intercept the ball they get a point. Ten passes for the attack is a point. First to 4 points wins
• Encourage players to move off the ball after the ball and into space.
• Highlight players who communicate where the space is as well as those who move into space.