Touch is a fast paced fun game with simple playing rules. There is no hard physical contact and relies on teamwork and ball skills. It is suitable for players of all ages for both genders and mixed gender competitions.
Touch Rugby provides many benefits to players and referees.
Clubs can also hugely benefit from a Touch Rugby setup.
• Busy clubhouse outside of regular rugby season – Revenue from bar, events, competitions
• Bigger profile of club – Builds mailing list which is used year-round, not just during summer
• New members
– People join club via subscription, attending regular season games, participating in club events etc
– Existing members or new members active in running of Touch join in similar activity during regular season
– Touch players contributing to Touch season as referee can take up regular 15-a-side refereeing having enjoyed the experience
– Touch players having enjoyed the summer form of the game, may sign up for other forms of rugby.
-Touch can be played all year round.