Regulations and the rules and regulations of Connacht Rugby Stadium Limited, Connacht Rugby, IRFU, United Rugby Championship, European Professional Club Rugby in respect of the relevant match and all other fixtures and / or events. The Ground Regulations incorporate Connacht Rugby’s Customer Charter. Entry to the Ground shall constitute acceptance of the Ground Regulations.
"Ground" refers to The Sportsground and all locations owned, occupied, licenced or utilised by Connacht Rugby Stadium Limited and Connacht Rugby.
"Event" means any event taking place at the Ground.
- No guarantees can be given by Connacht Rugby that an Event will take place at a particular time or on a particular date and Connacht Rugby reserves the right to reschedule the Event without notice and without any liability whatsoever.
- In the event of the postponement or abandonment of the Event, refunds (if any) should be claimed in accordance with the relevant ticket terms and conditions. Connacht Rugby will have no other liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, such as (but not limited to) loss of enjoyment or travel costs.
- Permission to enter or to remain within the Ground (notwithstanding possession of any ticket) is at the absolute discretion of Connacht Rugby, any Garda officer or authorised steward.
- On no account will admission to any Event be granted to any person
- not in possession of a valid ticket;
- who is the subject of a current Barring Order.
- Children under the age of 14 are admitted to the Ground provided they are accompanied by an adult who shall be 18 years or over and will control and supervise those children at all times.
- All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge Connacht Rugby's right to search any person whether outside or inside the Ground and to refuse entry to or remove from the Ground any person refusing to submit to such a search.
- Connacht Rugby excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground.
- Supervisors of groups are responsible and accountable for all members of the group they accompany.
- The entry onto the playing area or any adjacent area to which spectators are not generally admitted without lawful authority or excuse.
- All persons entering the Ground may only occupy the seat or area allocated to them by their ticket and must not move from any one part of the Ground to another without the express permission or instruction of any steward, officer of Connacht Rugby and/or any Garda officer.
- The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden. Nobody entering the Ground shall be permitted to climb any structures within the Ground.
- Nobody may stand in any seating area whilst play is in progress. Persistent standing in seated areas whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden and may result in ejection from the Ground.
- The following articles must not be brought within the Ground; knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be removed or refused entry to the Ground
The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and will result in the person being removed from the Ground. Connacht Rugby may impose a ban from the Ground as a result.
- Any form of abuse or harassment, such as but not limited to racial, homophobic or discriminatory abuse will result in the person being removed from the Ground and the incident reported to the Garda Síochána. Connacht Rugby may impose a ban from the Ground as a result.
- Spectators are not permitted to bring alcohol into the Ground. Persons who are, or appear to be, under the influence of alcohol or drugs may be removed or refused entry
- Vuvuzelas and similar items are not permitted within the Ground and any person in possession of such an article may be refused entry or removed from the Ground
Under no circumstances is it permitted to throw any object onto the pitch. Unauthorised persons are not permitted to enter onto the field of play and shall be removed from the Ground.
- Smoking or vaping in No-Smoking areas is strictly forbidden.
- Any individual who has entered any part of the Ground designated for the use of any group of supporters to which they do not belong may be ejected from the Ground either for the purposes of their own safety or for any other reason.
- No person, other than a person who holds an appropriate licence, may bring into the Ground or use within the Ground any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to the Event or the Ground. Copyright in any unauthorised recording or transmission is assigned (by way of present assignment of future copyright pursuant of the Copyright and Related Rights Act 2000) to Connacht Rugby.
- By entering the Ground, all persons acknowledge that photographic images and/or video recordings and/or stills taken from those video recordings may be taken of them and may also be used by Connacht Rugby for marketing or promotional purposes. Entry to the Ground is confirmation that all persons have consented to such use of their image
Save for official merchandise and/or other sport related clothing worn in good faith, visitors shall not bring into, use or display within the Ground any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
- No goods (including literature) of any nature may be offered either free or for sale by any person within the Ground without the express written permission of Connacht Rugby.
- Tickets are not transferable and may not be offered for sale without the prior written permission of Connacht Rugby. Any tickets offered for sale may be confiscated by any steward, officer of Connacht Rugby or any Garda officer.
- CCTV cameras are in use around and in the Ground and Connacht Rugby may itself use, or pass to the Gardaí or any Event organiser or other relevant authority, any recordings for use in any proceedings.
- At all times whilst present in the Ground, persons must comply with any and all instructions of any steward or officer of Connacht Rugby and/or any Garda officer. Failure to comply with any instruction or direction may lead to refusal of entry to or immediate removal from the Ground.
- Connacht Rugby reserves absolutely the right to remove from the Ground any person failing to comply with any of the Ground Regulations or whose presence within the Ground is, or could, reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person. This could lead to further action including, but not limited to, a ban from the Ground or proceedings being taken.
- Entry to the Ground shall constitute acceptance of the Ground Regulations.
- Connacht Rugby reserves the right to make changes to any of the Ground Regulations in its sole discretion. Any such changes will be notified to the public through Connacht Rugby’s website or by announcement or display at the Sportsground.